Russian Tea CakesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and flour.
- Stir into butter mixture until just blended then mix in chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1” balls and place them 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes in the preheated oven then when cool roll in remaining confectioners sugar.
- Allow to sit 5 minutes then reroll in confectioners sugar.