Maple Sage Roasted Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag;seal,turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 400. Remove pork from bag. Place pork on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 25 mins or until a thermometer registers 155.cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 mins. before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 4
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- boofie Salt Lake City, UT
- paulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- pat2me Nashua, NH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
Sage is a must for pork, as far as I'm concerned, but I've never heard of maple with pork before. I'm very interested in trying this recipe, clare. Easy 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
love pork tenderloin tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
LOVE IT PLECLARE THIS WILL GO NICELY WITH OUR DRINKS HAHAHA
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it