Tuna Snack SpreadFrom paulasue1 5 years ago
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2-3 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion powder (or onion salt) shopping list
- 3-4 drops hot pepper sauce (I would use more) shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley (can use dried, but reduce amount). shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well mixed.
- Shape into a ball and roll in parsley.
- Chill and serve with your favorite crackers.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating6 people
Interesting...cheeseball and tuna! I could so dig on this crammed into celery spears. Throw in an apple or something and it sounds like lunch! Great post :)
Boofboofie in Salt Lake City loved it
Sounds like something my grandkids And I would love snacking on. Great post! Going to try this one soon. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Okay, I am a total tuna junkie and this does sounds like the perfect late-night - or anytime - ;-) snack. The cool part is I have all the stuff on hand to whip this up - and a box of Keebler Snowflake crackers. Yayyyy! Thanks so much for the recip...morelunasea in Orlando loved it