Pizzelle CookiesFrom babskitchen 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat pizzelle iron and spray with some cooking oil.
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, butter and flavoring. Beat in flour and baking powder.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful, or pipe in with a pastry bag onto pizzelle iron.
- Bake for 20 - 45 seconds. Each iron is different so be careful how long it is on. They cook quickly. They should be a nice medium golden brown.
- Remove with a spatula to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbabskitchen Ft. Myers, FL
The Rating5 people
Awsome thanks for the delicous cookie recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These are so good & crispy. It's almost like a flat waffle cone. My mom had a pizzele iron that I wish I had gotten...jett2whit in Union City loved it
Isn't it funny how a certain food can transport you in time? I was raised with these and my aunts would make batches of them every Christmas. I wish I had the pizzele iron that belonged to my aunt. I will bookmark until I find one and sigh while I ...moreangelinaw in St Louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!