Chocolate Peanut Butter FudgeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line square baking pan with foil.
- Combine chocolate morsels and milk in medium heavy duty saucepan.
- Warm over lowest possible heat stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat then stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Spread peanut butter chips over top and spread.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan the refrigerate 2 hours or until form.
- Lift from pan then remove foil and cut into pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
another tasty fudge thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds great. My husband said he was going to make these for Christmas. Gonna save this one! Thanks. Happy cooking,
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!