Quick Spaghetti CasseroleFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 1 pound of cooked spaghetti noodles, drained and seasoned with a little salt and pepper. shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce without meat shopping list
- 1/3 cup Burgundy wine shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 4 gloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 oz. small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Saute' onions, celery,garlic, bell pepper, and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Drain fat.
- In large pot add together the sauce and ground beef mixture.
- Stir in wine and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Season spaghetti with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 of the spaghetti in casserole dish.
- Top with 1/3 of the sauce.
- Spread cottage cheese over this layer.
- Top with another 1/3 of spaghetti.
- Spread 1/3 more of sauce over spaghetti noodle.
- Top with 1/2 of the cheddar and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese.
- Continue with remaining layer of spaghetti, sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating6 people
awsome Dmajor thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds Great :)donman in Hammond loved it
The Addition of Cottage Cheese Brings This To Another Level, Great Post!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!