NY Style CheesecakeFrom cheesecakedelivered 6 years ago
- For cookie crust: shopping list
- 1 Box Crushed vanilla wafers shopping list
- 1/2 stick melted butter shopping list
- Combine ingredients and fit into bottom and sides of a 91/2 springform pan. shopping list
- For cheesecake: shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 C sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 Tbsb heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cheese and eggs. Beat with electric mixer till perfectly smooth. Then, add while continuing to beat,
- sugar, the flour, and flavorings. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake at 325 for 70 - 75 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cool in oven. Do not open the springform pan until completly cool.
- This is the recipe for our basic NY Style cheesecake used to make most of your cakes.
- For a full selection of our world famous cheesecakes visit us at:
The Cookcheesecakedelivered Highland Park, NJ
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Ooooooooooooo, cheese! Nicely done. We cheesecake groupies need to stick together. I added this recipe to the Cheesecake groups for you! Thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yummy, yummy, yummy, this sounds scrumptious. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!