NY Style CheesecakeFrom cheesecakedelivered 8 years ago
- For cookie crust: shopping list
- 1 Box Crushed vanilla wafers shopping list
- 1/2 stick melted butter shopping list
- Combine ingredients and fit into bottom and sides of a 91/2 springform pan. shopping list
- For cheesecake: shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 C sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 Tbsb heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cheese and eggs. Beat with electric mixer till perfectly smooth. Then, add while continuing to beat,
- sugar, the flour, and flavorings. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake at 325 for 70 - 75 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cool in oven. Do not open the springform pan until completly cool.
- This is the recipe for our basic NY Style cheesecake used to make most of your cakes.
- For a full selection of our world famous cheesecakes visit us at:
The Cookcheesecakedelivered Highland Park, NJ
The Rating5 people
Yummy, yummy, yummy, this sounds scrumptious. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Ooooooooooooo, cheese! Nicely done. We cheesecake groupies need to stick together. I added this recipe to the Cheesecake groups for you! Thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!