Fall Off The Bone Baby Back RibsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 large racks pork baby back ribs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh white onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 1 teaspoon whiskey shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Wrap ribs in foil then arrange on a cookie sheet for baking in the oven.
- To make ribs cut each large rack of ribs in half so that you have 4 half racks.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper over top and bottom of each rack.
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 300 oven for 2-1/2 hours.
- As ribs cook make sauce by heating oil in medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Sauté onions 5 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-1/4 hours uncovered or until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and set aside until ribs are ready then preheat grill.
- When ribs are finished in oven meat should have pull back about 1/2" from cut ends of bones.
- Remove ribs from oven then allow to sit 10 minutes then remove from foil and put on grill.
- Grill ribs 4 minutes per side then brush sauce all over ribs and cook 2 minutes more then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating11 people
Wow, these sound fantastic, the sauce sounds really good. I will have to give these a try, thanks for the recipe!gwbaskin in Edmonton loved it
will omit the whiskey but ohterwise delicous recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post, love ribs. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!