Mexican Penne CasseroleFrom mis7up 8 years ago
- 3 lbs ground beef cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 (1.25oz) pkg(s) McCormick original taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 small onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can(11oz) Green Giant Mexican corn shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can(14oz) Ricos Nacho cheese sauce shopping list
- 1 box(1-lb) penne pasta shopping list
- 4 cups Kraft Italian Blend Shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 13-1/2 x 9-5/8 deep dish Lasagna baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- In a large pan over med-high heat combine cooked hamburger, taco seasoning mix and water. Stir in completely, add mexican corn, onion, bell pepper, and nacho cheese sauce. Mix well and heat thoroughly thru. Remove from heat.
- Add drained pasta, mix well.
- Taking 1/2 of pasta mixture cover bottom of the lasagna pan. Add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Repeat once more with pasta mixture and top with remaining cheese. Bake in over for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving. Top pasta dish with sour cream and shredded parmesan cheese as a garnish. Enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating6 people
Very creative. I bet it was good and my husband would devour it.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
great family dish high5 delicousmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow, sounds perfect, I love penne pasta and am alwasys looking for different ways to use it. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!