Chavrie Apple StrudelFrom corrinnej 8 years ago
How to make it
- • Pre heat oven to 375° F
- • Remove the phyllo dough from the box, unfold, and cover with a damp towel
- • Place 1 sheet of phyllo on the work surface and brush lightly with melted butter.
- • Repeat 2 more times to create 3 layers , being sure to keep the unbuttered phyllo covered
- • Spread Fig jam in a 1 ½ inch wide row ½ inch from the edge of the layered phyllo, leaving about 1/2 inch space on each end.
- • Place the apple slices on the jam in a uniform layer
- • Split the chavrie log in half and top the apples with the rounded side facing up
- • Fold the ends over the apples and cheese. Roll the phyllo and filling over onto itself to form a strudel roll.
- • Place the roll seam side on the baking sheet. Brush the top of the strudel with the butter.
- • Bake to a golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, and then cut into portions.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating5 people
i like it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Oh, so delicious! I love these Chevrie recipes, keep them coming!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Love apple and goat cheese wish I thought to make a strudel.
Flagged as beautiful and Unique.
trigger in loved it