Chipotle Pork StewFrom minkie 8 years ago
- 2 boneless pork chops, butterflied,diced into small bite-sized pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 4 potatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 cup salsa verde shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel shopping list
- 3 chipotle chiles shopping list
- 1 cup strong black coffee shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 lime, squeezed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Place one tablespoon oil in a large dutch oven or soup pot.
- Sprinkle chops with a small amount of salt and pepper and saute until browned and starting to get crispy.
- Add the diced potatoes, salsa verde, Rotel, chipotle chilis, coffee, beef broth and lime juice.
- Stir well and simmer approximately 30 minutes.
- Potatoes should be tender.
- Add corn and continue to simmer another 10 minutes.
- Mix flour and water in a small jar or container with lid, shaking until well mixed.
- Add one ladle or 1/4 cup of the broth to the jar and mix well.
- Slowly stir this mixture back into the pot of stew, stirring constantly.
- This will thicken the broth.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cilantro at the end of cooking time and serve.
- May garnish with more cilantro if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!