Rootbeer Float Bundt CakeFrom sparow64 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat together all cake ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into greased Bundt pan .
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan for
- 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Root Beer Glaze
- Mix glaze ingredients.
- Pierce top of cake with a long pick about every 2 inches and pour glaze over top of the cake.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
GREAT Taste Treat "5"FORK!!!!! Cake ~
Love Root Beer Floats ~ I will Love
this Cake ~ (^_^) ~
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
wow - easy and delicious! I've never seen this one before. Thanks for posting.jett2whit in Union City loved it
sounds great!midgelet in Eastern loved it