Cream Cheese CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker white cake mix shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 box powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter an cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and half the dry cake mix until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Do not overbake---cookies will be soft and light colored.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
- When cool, frost with Cream Cheese Icing.
- To prepare icing, mix ingredients well, then whip until fluffy.
- (This makes enough icing to generously frost two batches of the cookie recipe.) Makes 3-1/2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
sounds great, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Saved for sure...thank you!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Yum! Sounds greatjett2whit in Union City loved it