Cream Cheese CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker white cake mix shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 box powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter an cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and half the dry cake mix until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Do not overbake---cookies will be soft and light colored.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
- When cool, frost with Cream Cheese Icing.
- To prepare icing, mix ingredients well, then whip until fluffy.
- (This makes enough icing to generously frost two batches of the cookie recipe.) Makes 3-1/2 dozen.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
sounds great, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Saved for sure...thank you!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Yum! Sounds greatjett2whit in Union City loved it