Pa Pa Wan Thai Stir-FryFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound beef steak, your choice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli, cut shopping list
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chunked shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut steak into small oblong-shaped pieces.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet.
- Add onion and steak to pan.
- Stir fry until steak is browned.
- Add broccoli and pineapple.
- Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry until tomato is heated through.
- Serve hot over hot rice.