Decadent Peanut Butter PieFrom dutchie326 6 years ago
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, plus 2 tablespoons, divided shopping list
- • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- • 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- • 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided shopping list
- • 1 prepared chocolate pie crust shopping list
- • 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® hot fudge Spoonable ice cream Topping, divided shopping list
How to make it
- . BEAT together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- 2. RESERVE 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable food storage bag; set aside.
- Microwave remaining topping on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute.
- Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer
- . Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- 3. CUT a small corner from bag containing topping.
- Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping
- . Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm I love peanut butter and this sounds fabulous!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds wonderfully delish. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Looks so easy to do.I got to make this 4 sure.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!