Avacado Chicken SaladFrom wolfpackjack 6 years ago
- 1 medium ripe avocado peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice divided shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 cups seedless red grapes halved shopping list
- 1 medium tart apple chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts toasted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, toss avocado with 1 tablespoon lemon juice; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, apple, celery, mayonnaise, walnuts, ginger and remaining lemon juice.
- Stir in avocado.
- Serve on lettuce-lined plates. I used some bib.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating5 people
yum yum! another keeper!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I am SO saving this one! It looks and sounds fantastic! Flagged you for beauty and thanks for sharing such great recipes!juels in Clayton loved it
I love the flavors and textures going on with your salad - and really like the avocado add. You know what a crush I have on avocados...*sigh*. Another great offering, Dave darlin' - it is so wonderful that you're sharing your culinary prowess with ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!