Garlic Garlic ChickenFrom sandysunshine 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors in a small pan on low heat while the oven is preheating.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksandysunshine Blaine, MN
The Rating4 people
wow simple, easy and great flavors. high 5glennk in Dalmeny loved it
glennk in Dalmeny loved it
Sounds good :)donman in Hammond loved it