Chocolate Cheesecake CupcakesFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1 box chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese (do not use imitation) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips shopping list
- ========================= shopping list
- Instead of the box cake mix try: shopping list
- For the cupcakes: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch-process) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup unflavored vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white or cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed. Or Use the recipe underneath it.
- Fill cup cake holders about 2/3 full of cake mix.
- Mix together cream cheese, egg, and sugar.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by teaspoon onto top of each cup cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- My Oldest daughter is going to make this for a party at work. She plans to double the cream cheese mixture and use mini muffin tins/paper cups. She is going to fill the paper cups half full and then put a 1/2 teaspoon of the cheese mixture in each one. They will be extra cheesy and little tiny bites. They sound even better this way. she best be saving some for her MOM!!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating8 people
This sounds amazing. Grandaughter and I are making plans to try this. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Oooooooooooo very nice i love them .......
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Fabo, tuile! Thanks and a +5..
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!