Buffalo-Style Deviled EggsFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 6 hard cooked eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black or white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced shopping list
How to make it
- Peel hard cooked eggs and cut in half lengthwise making 12 halves.
- Remove egg yolks and place in bowl.
- Mash egg yolks and blue cheese together.
- Add mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper and celery salt.
- Spoon mixture back into egg white "shells". (I find putting the mixture into a zip-lock bag, snipping the corner and filling the whites works well.)
- Sprinkle with diced celery before serving.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!