Easy Chicken BakeFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
- 1 box (6 ounces) Stove Top cornbread stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 pound bag frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
How to make it
- Ahead of time, thaw and drain the mixed vegetables.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring water and butter to a boil.
- Stir in Stove Top mix, cover and set aside.
- Mix the chicken, soup, sour cream and mixed vegetables together in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Fluff stuffing with a fork, then cover the chicken and vegetable mixture with it.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Be sure the chicken is completely cooked.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating3 people
This sounds really, really good. Thanks, grandma and you got my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
simply perfect! Sounds so easy and wonderful, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
I have made this recipe and variations of this recipe.It is good and you can't beat stove top for a good stuffing mix. I use can chicken broth instead of water and add more onion, butter and celery. At Thanksgiving I also add dried cranberri...morepaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!