Cherry Macadamia Oatmeal CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped candied cherries or maraschino cherries. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets, or line
- baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; whisk
- together to mix. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar;
- cream together until mixture appears light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat
- until thoroughly mixed. Add milk and vanilla; beat until thoroughly
- mixed. Add flour mixture; stir until well mixed. Add oats, chocolate
- chips, nuts, and cherries; stir until mixed.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and
- let cookies cool on baking sheet two minutes, then remove cookies
- from baking sheets and finish cooling on wire racks.
- Makes about 6 dozen cookies
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Very yummm.... I LOVE macadamia nuts! Thanks, henrie!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love the ingredients in these! Oats, chocolate, macadamia nuts and cherries, oh, my!juels in Clayton loved it
Macadamia & Cherries in a Oatmeal Cookie...NICE!!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it