Roasted Red Pepper CheeseballFrom dollhead 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using a hand mixer, mix together the 1st 4 ingredients.
- Stir in the roasted red peppers.
- Spoon mix onto plastic wrap, and cover with another piece of plastic wrap.
- Shape into a ball and roll in fresh parsley to coat.
- Chill until serving time.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdollhead Mechanicville, US
The Rating6 people
Does sound pretty colorful and yummy! Thanks for sharing, great post!juels in Clayton loved it
luv this cheeseball dollhead a high5er for sure thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!