PiperadeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium white onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 7 ounce jar roasted red bell peppers shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 4 ounces lean boiled or baked ham shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon herbes de provence shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 5 large sprigs parsley shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Put oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Peel and cut onion in sixths then peel garlic.
- Put both in a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add to skillet and increase heat to medium high.
- Drain bell peppers from jar then chop coarsely.
- Drain tomatoes then coarsely chop ham.
- Add peppers, tomatoes, ham, herbes de Provence, salt and pepper to skillet.
- Stir well and cook until almost all moisture has evaporated about 7 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Meanwhile chop parsley.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to skillet and stir until they begin to thicken.
- Stir in parsley then serve from pan.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!