Buffalo Potato CasseroleFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 Buffalo sirloin tip roast (4 pound size), cubed (beef can also be used ) shopping list
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 bottle (16 ounce size) red wine and vinegar salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the cubed meat until well browned on all sides.
- Place meat in a 10x15 inch baking dish.
- Next, place the potatoes, onion, green bell pepper and mushrooms over the meat. Top with the salad dressing and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.