Taste Of Home Cranberry FudgeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil.
- Coat the foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and corn syrup.
- Cook and stir over low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until thickened and glossy, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spread into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; discard foil.
- Cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 1-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Sounds easy and decadent, Midge! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh my Goodness, sounds delicious!
I just snuck on here for a bit before I work on rewriting a paper for a class. I do miss everyone so... I'll be working AND studying AND writing papers until spring...dynie in Marietta loved it
Perfect!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
A Candy Jar95 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Quick And Easy26 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members
CRANBERRY Recipes33 members