Raspberry sablee cookiesFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Sift flour into a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, egg yolks and butter. Mix with electric beaters until it comes together to form a dough. Flatten to a round disc and cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a floured work surface to a 5mm (1/4inch) thick, then using a 6cm flour shaped cookie cutter, cut into discs.
- Take half discs and cut holes out of the center of each. Place discs with space between them on a lightly greased baking trays and bake for 8-10 minutes until pale golden and slightly firm. Leave to cool for 5minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread ½ tsp of jam on the whole discs and top with the other holed discs. Dust with icing sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- csidedreamer Nowhere, Us
- carol_noe McAllen, TX
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- cholena Food World, Sin
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- chann Nashville, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating10 people
Many fives for you. Oh I want to grab them from your page! You always make them look so easy to make, my friend.
Check your pics, you may have some duplicates Ahmed.
Happy Holidays to you also.
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Mmmmmmm........Mmmmmmmm....can i have some please........................:}mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Whoahahaha .... good to c u bak with full force : )
Happy Holidays !!!!cholena in Food World loved it