Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 12 ounce box vanilla wafers, crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 sups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 6 ounce jar creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips OR combo peanut butter and chocolate shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 2 ounces creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter OR spray a 9" springform pan.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter well.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips.
- Blend well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread filling in prepared crust.
- Bake 70 to 80 minutes OR until center of filling is form.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave OR on stove.
- Stir in sour cream well.
- Spread over cheesecake.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least three hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating10 people
OMG !!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN PEANUT BUTTER IN A CHEESE CAKE DOUBLE YUMMMMMM.WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE CHEESECAKES !!
50 PLUS HAHAHAHA........FLAGGED AS BEAUTIFUL
LOVE YA TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Would love to make this for Christmas...don't know if the rest of the family would like it, but hey..more for me, right?? Thanks, Lorraine, this is awesome....^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Sounds awesome and looks so yummy! Cheesecake is my favorite.gapeach55 in Covington loved it