Mediterranean Pork RoastFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 fennel bulbs,trimmed and sliced shopping list
- 1 boneless pork loin roast(about 3lbs.),trimmed shopping list
- 4tsp. Greek seasoning mix(such as McCormick) shopping list
- 4 plum tomatoes,chopped shopping list
- 1/2c plus 2Tbs chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp pepper shopping list
- 2Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 11/2tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4c chopped black olives(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Place fennel in slow-cooker. Rub pork with 1tsp greek seasoning and place on top of fennel.
- Scatter tomatoes around pork.. Pour 1/3c broth in cooker;top with 2tsp greek seasoning,1/2tsp salt and 1/4tsp pepper. Cook for 3 hours o high or 6 hours on low.
- Blend remaining 2Tbs broth,cornstarch and worcestershire. Remove pork to serving platter;keep warm. Strain liquid from slow-cooker into small saucepan;place vegetables around pork.
- Bring liquid to boil over med-high heat. Whisk in cornstarch mixture,remaining 1 tsp. greek seasoning and 1/4tsp each salt and pepper;cook 1 min. Spoon sauce over pork. Sprinkle with olives,if desired.