Lets Olive For Today Pan BreadFrom glennk 8 years ago
- Youtube lets live for today by the grass roots turned up loud shopping list
- bread machine ingredients as follows shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups of flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2tbsp of milk shopping list
- 2 tsp of instant yeast shopping list
- after bread machine ingredients shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozerella or 1/2 grated parmesean cheese or feta cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Get inspired put on Lets live for today by the grass roots.
- pour yourself a glass of wine, take a sip ok lets begin
- Put ingredients for bread machine into the machine and let run
- allow dough to rise once in the bread machine. Or if no bread machine in covered bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375.F
- Oil a 13 x 9 cake pan
- put dough into cake pan and spread covering the bottom of the pan See Photo
- cover and let rise for 30 min
- ok now drizzel about 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil on top of the bread
- Sprinkle the oregano and garlic as well See Photo
- ******* Important step*********
- hold out your fingers like Fred Sanford with arthrietis and poke the oil and garlic and oregano into the bread. Poke all over the poke holes will fill with oil and create pockets of flavor when the bread bakes See Photo. If using parmesean cheese add on top before baking. If using mozza or feta add after baked.
- Cover and Let rise for 15 to twenty minutes.
- pop in to oven and bake for 30 -40 min until golden brown
- Take out of oven and sprinkle with mozza and a dash of salt See Photo
- take loaf out of pan and cut into portions the cheese will melt from heat of the loaf
- serve warm on a cutting board with a plate of balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil for dipping.
- crank up the tunes again and enjoy. See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookglennk Dalmeny, CA
The Rating12 people
Sounds like a yummy bread, especially if I go with Feta cheese, mmmmm...juels in Clayton loved it
sounds good to me 5 forkshungryman1 in Saskatoon loved it
This sounds so goooood. Love feta . This sounds like a good combination. Thanks for the post. Wish I could give you more than a 5dragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it