Chicken and Biscuits CasseroleFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts, cut up into chunks shopping list
- 1 small chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 t. thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 t. paprika shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of chicken broth divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup of flour. ( I add a little more as I like a thicker gravy) shopping list
- 1 10 oz package of peas and carrots shopping list
- 1 can of pillsbury biscuits.. (I use Pillsbury grand homemade style) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken, onion and seasonings.
- Cook five minutes.
- Or till chicken is brown.
- Combine 1/4 cup of broth with flour and set aside/
- Put remaining broth in skillet and bring to boil.
- Slowly add broth and flour mixture, stirring to prevent lumps.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Add vegetables and simmer for two minutes.
- Transfer to casserole dish (2qt) and add biscuits.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating5 people
Great comfort food. 5 from me to you!
jett2whit in Union City loved it
I could go for some of this right now,I am SO hungry!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Sure sounds like a winner. I'll sure be trying it soon. Thanks for a great 5 forks recipebrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!