Cheddar And Salami Cheese BallFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1/3- cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 7 - ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2-- ( 8 ounce) pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1- teaspoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 3- ounces deli salami, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4- cup green onions , sliced shopping list
- parsley for garnish shopping list
- Assorted crackers for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. toast pecans in a shallow pan for 5- 7 minutes until toasted set aside………
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mixer combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and mustard.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy
- Stir in the the onions and salami
- Shape into a ball or log roll it in the pecans. sprinkle with parsley chill slightly
- Serve with crackers
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
WOW!THIS STUFF MAKES ME WANT TO THROW A PARTY!
THANKS LITTLE TINK! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
This looks so festive and tasty! Very lovely recipe, Tink! Saved and added to the cooking list!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds yummy. Have to try this one. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!