Red Snapper LivornesaFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 4 red snapper fillets shopping list
- 15 oz Italian plum tomatoes, crushed with juices shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 12 gaetta olives, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of capers shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add olives, onion and capers, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place red snapper fillets in pan.
- Add wine, broth and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve fillets with sauce spooned over top.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!