Easy No Fry Eggplant ParmeseanFrom juniprune 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- After slicing eggplant, salt and place on paper towels for 25 min.
- Pat dry and place slices on 2 cookie sheets
- Drizzle olive oil over slices - Bake for 35 min. turning once
- Layer in 9X13 pan - pasta sauce, eggplant, mozzerella cheese, bread crumbs.
- Layer until all eggplant is gone, ending with cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35-40 min. or until bubbly
- Take foil off 10 minutes before done to brown.