Artichoke DipFrom lor 7 years ago
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream (not lite) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- Tobasco sauce or cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- garnish with freshly chopped or fresh sprigs of parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Drain artichoke hearts well.
- Chop well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 2 one quart ovenproof bowls.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until completely heated through.
- Serve warm with veggies, crackers, or other snack foods
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating9 people
Sure glad I'm not the only one here this morning lol
I love this recipe and I am going to make it this week for sure. Thanks so much for posting it Lor.chacha in New York loved it
I too have been making this for years, lor. Too good to be believed, isn't it? You got my five. chacha is right.. glad I'm not alone in here this a.m. Merry Christmas!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
YUMMY LOR BRING IT ON OVER HAHAHA
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it