Sour Cream and Lemon Soda BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sour cream into baking mix.
- Using a pastry blender or two table knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Add soda all at once then stir quickly with a large fork.
- Turn out onto lightly floured board and quickly knead 8 times.
- Do not over mix or biscuits will be tough then pat into a square.
- Cut into 18 equal pieces using a knife dipped in flour.
- Preheat oven to 400 and cook biscuits 7 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
wow a great tasty buscuit high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I am a major biscuit lover, and I've got the knack for mixing the dough just enough. There were days when the kids were small that we were down to flour, lard, and powdered milk. My children would proudly take my biscuits to school. These sound absol...morejgnat in Edmonton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!