Smoked Prosciutto Deviled EggsFrom luisascatering 8 years ago
- 30 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise (link below) shopping list
- 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese, softend shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet german mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried dill shopping list
- kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 package (7 oz) diced prosciutto ham (link below) shopping list
- smoked paprika & fresh dill sprigs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Pop out the egg yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Pipe/Fill the empty egg white shells with the mixture, top with prosciutto, dill and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving. Or you can keep the empty eggs and filling separate until you are ready to serve.
- HELPFUL LINKS:
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating6 people
Wolf likes eggs too.... great post... davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
I love eggs! This recipe is both elegant and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
I love deviled eggs as you know and I am always trying out new recipes.
I already have Italian imported Prosciutto De Parma
Which I will use until I find that German import suggested.
I have to say this looks and sounds wonderful Luisa...moretrigger in loved it