Sweet And Sour MeatballsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner shopping list
- 1 jar (9 to 10 oz.) sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 pounds frozen meatballs shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed shopping list
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
How to make it
- OPEN slow cooker liner and place it iside the slow cooker bowl.
- Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- PLACE all ingredients in the lined-slow cooker; stir gently.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- COOK on LOW for 7 to 8 hours OR on High for 4 to 5 hours until done.
- CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to excape.
- Serve food directly from lined-slow cooker.
- Do not lift or transport liner with food inside.
- Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
I love to add a lot of fresh pineapple when I make this wonderful dish.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
wow love these meatballs thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmm great party food. Thanks for sending this.jett2whit in Union City loved it