Bacon WeaveFrom ashleythm 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Weave 1 pound of bacon, and place into a large cast iron skillet. (see photos)
- Cook bacon until it's done, 20-30 min. You want it cooked, but even if you LOVE crispy bacon, you don't want this crispy as heck, you want to be able to roll it without breaking.
- Once done, carefully take it out of the pan and transfer to a cooling rack. Sprinkle cheese onto bacon, and then roll it up, almost like sushi.
- Let it rest for about 2-3 minutes on the seam, so it stays sealed.
- Slice, and have a heart attack!
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!