Baked Rosemary TroutFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 1 - 12" trout shopping list
- 3 new red potatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 C julienne cut green bell pepper shopping list
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, sliced thinly shopping list
- 3 small sprigs fresh rosemary shopping list
- 3 small cloves garlic, thinly sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Take a casserole dish large enough for 2 trout to lay flat in and coat the inside with the olive oil. Place a few slices of garlic inside the cavity of each trout. Also place some onion slices and a rosemary sprig into each trout.
- Next, evenly distribute the potatoes, onion, pepper, and tomato slices in the casserole dish so that all the flavors will combine nicely. Break the final sprig of rosemary into smaller pieces and sprinkle in here and there. Also sprinkle in remaining garlic pieces. Follow with salt and pepper.
- Season both sides of the trout with plenty of salt and pepper. Then, lay the trout over the potato mixture. Pull a few onion slices out of the mixture to lay across the tops of the fish. Cover casserole and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until fish is done.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm....sure wish I had some fresh trout right about now!!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Darn it, now my mouth is watering for Trout! LOL!
FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'm with Elaine, my mouth is watering for some trout!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!