Asparagus and Ham tortellini SaladFrom marriage 7 years ago
- Salad: shopping list
- 1/2 pound asparagus trimmed, and cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 16 oz pkg. frozen cheese-filled tortellini shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- 1 pint (2 cups ) strawberries, halved shopping list
- lemon Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large sauce, bring 8 cups of water to a boil and place asparagus into cook for 3 minutes then remove , cool and cut in to pieces; when asparagus out of water put tortellini in and cook to desired doneness, then cool
- In a small bowl whisk to gether vinegar, lemonade concentrate , grated lemon, add in oil and continue to whisk then add salt and pepper
- With cooled asparagus and tortellini combine with ham and onions toss together then pour vinaigrette over salad.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour .
- Just before serving fold in strawberries.
The Cookmarriage Apalachin
The Rating4 people
I absoloutly can not wait to try this. The mixture of ingreds. sure make for a taste explosion...........dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Spring will be here soon. Asparagus is starting to show up in the stores. Now if I can get some decent strawberries this will be great.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!