Florentine CheesecakeFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs, preferably from brioche bread shopping list
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups gruyere cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine breadcrumbs and melted butter on bottom and up sides of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes OR until very lightly browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cook spinach according to package directions, place in strainer and press out all the liquid.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, cream, salt and Dijon until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Add the spinach, grated cheeses, paprika, cayenne and scallions.
- Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake 65 minutes OR until filling is set and browned.
- Cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- **Serve with sliced fresh fruit and a green salad with vinaigrette dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
wow!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This sounds fabulous! Can't wait to try!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Making a brioche from scratch is time consuming so I will pick one up at my french bakery to try with this recipe. I like the flavors going on here.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it