Corn FrittersFrom chef_irish 4 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (or about 1 1/2 cups frozen, thawed or fresh) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Combine eggs, milk and butter.
- Fold in dry ingredients [add more or less flour - enough to bind batter]; add corn last.
- Drop by tablespoons into hot vegetable oil and deep fry about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve corn fritters with powdered sugar, syrup, honey or butter
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating3 people
I was just thinking about corn fritters. typed in the search. and up you came. thanks for this. I seen it was a 5 and besides my cooking buddy. hahasunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Made this with dinner as a side. Hubby loved them. He had never heard of them! The recipe made quite a few. They almost didn't make it to the table. hahasunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Just what I was looking for, irish. Thanks! Five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it