Pumpkin Bread PuddingFrom eirika 8 years ago
- 6 cups French bread cubes, toasted shopping list
- 2 cups 2% evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 (15-oz.) can pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 tsp grated orange rind shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Stir together remaining ingredients, and gently fold into bread cube mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 50-60 minutes or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookeirika Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!