Take-out Egg Fried RiceFrom lisa3857 6 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 2TB dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2TB peanut oil shopping list
- 4cups cold jasmine rice shopping list
- 1 1/2cups chicken,shrimp or pork;cooked and diced...optional shopping list
- 3/4cup thawed peas shopping list
- 1 1/2cups bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 cup chopped scallions shopping list
- 1t salt shopping list
- 1/2t pepper shopping list
- braggs aminos spray shopping list
How to make it
- Have everything measured out and ready to go...this goes fast
- slightly beat the dark sesame oil with eggs and egg whites
- heat peanut oil in wok till HOT
- add egg mixture to wok; stir fry for 1-2 mins.
- add cold rice; stir fry 2-3 mins.
- add meat, salt and pepper; stir fry 1 min.
- add peas; stir fry 2 mins.
- add bean sprouts and scallions stir fry 1 more minute.....
- plate up and spray with braggs Aminos or soy sauce