Meatloaf CasseroleFrom bakinbaxa 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds ground meat shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers crushed (best if you use ritz) shopping list
- 3 Tblsp. ketchup shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 beef boulion cubes shopping list
- 5 potatoes shopping list
- American cheese (I use Velvetta) shopping list
- 1 can slices mushrooms shopping list
- *optional* shopping list
- onion shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ground meat, crackers, ketchup, eggs, salt, pepper (onion, and pepper if you want)
- Mix you boiling water and boulion cubes
- Add 1/4 cup of boulion mixture to your meat mixture set the rest a side
- Form your meat mixture into a loaf in a 9x13 pan.
- Cut potatoes in wedges (these can be peeled or peel left on)(I leave my peel on)
- Put potatoe wedges around meat loaf
- Pour remaining boulion mixture on potatoes
- Cover and bake 45 min. at 350
- Pull out at 45 min and spread the mushrooms around on the potatoes and lay your american cheese on top of the mushrooms and potatoes.
- Put back in oven uncovered for 15 min.
- All you have to do is make a nice salad and you have a quick Great tasting meal!