Sweet Potato SouffleFrom angelgal 8 years ago
- 2 large cans sweet potatoes or yams shopping list
- 1/2 C. butter (1 stick - softened) shopping list
- 1 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 (8oz). Jar marshmallow cream shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 1/2 C. butter (1 stick) shopping list
- 1/2 C. brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 1 C. Crushed corn flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Add drained Sweet Potatoes.
- Mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add Marshmallow Cream (I've discovered if you add a bit at a time and mix well, it works better.)
- Pour into 2 1/2 quart, lightly greased baking dish.
- In a seperate bowl, melt butter.
- Stir in brown sugar until well mixed.
- Add corn flakes and stir to coat with sugar/butter mixture.
- Spread on top of potatoes.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350*.
- (This really makes allot, so recipe can easily be cut in half for smaller gatherings.)
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating13 people
We have this alot around the holidays... its always been a family favorite..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
and again terrible peoplemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
delicous sweetpotatoe love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it