Low Land Shrimp SwampiFrom swamphunter007 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 large white onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 5 tablespoons lightly salted butter shopping list
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1 small can green chili's, chopped shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's condensed golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon real lemon juice shopping list
- 1 package angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil and saute' the garlic and onion over medium heat until onion starts to turn soft and clear and brown on the edges.
- 2. then add the small can of green chili's and mix well.
- 3. Now add the wine slowly, turn the heat down to medium low, and keep stirring to reduce mixture, or until alcohol smell is gone.
- 4. Now add the can of Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup, keep stirring and mix all ingredients until soup mixture is all blended well (do not add water to soup)
- 5. Now add washed , peeled shrimp to mixture and fold in gently.
- 6. Now turn heat on low, add the rest of the dry ingredients, stir well until seasonings are blended well in shrimp mixture.
- 7. Simmer on low with lid on pan for 3 minutes, then remove from heat and let it stand.
- 8. in a pot, fix Angel Hair Pasta by the instructions on the package, I usually add 1 teaspoon sea salt and 1 teaspoon butter to the water, and when it starts to boil then I add the pasta, and cook it for 3 minutes, its usually done by then.
- 9. drain water from pasta, put pasta in a large dish, Pour shrimp mixture on top of pasta, sprinkle with basil and serve with Greek dinner salad and dinner rolls or texas style toast.
The Cookswamphunter007 Charleston, SC
The Rating5 people
Awesome Recipe...Looks Great, Love the Garlic and Wine...MMmmm!!!! High 5chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
This sounds really good.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
Oh yes, definately my kind of meal. It's funny, I couldn't find Campbells Golden Mushroom Soup here for a long time & I finally found it again last week. Just one store so far is carrying it again & now I find your recipe needing it. Quite the coinci...morebrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!