Crispy Oven Baked ChopsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 pork loin chops shopping list
- 1 box corn flakes crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoons kosher salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoons rubbed sage shopping list
- 4 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Combine corn flake crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and sage in large pan.
- Mix well then beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Pour flour into a large bowl.
- Take one chop and dip in flour followed by the egg and finally the corn flake mixture.
- Set aside on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and repeat the procedure for the remaining chops.
- Place chops on the middle rack of a preheated 350 oven and bake for 30 minutes.