Baked Ham and Cheese CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions then drain.
- While macaroni is still hot stir in butter and onion then add ham and stir in most of the cheese.
- Beat milk and egg together and place macaroni mixture in buttered casserole dish.
- Pour milk mixture over and sprinkle remaining cheese on top then bake 1 hour at 350.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating10 people
mmmm...I´m going to do this soon!magali777 in Mexico loved it
awsome love this one too Ham is a plus in this thanks hnigh5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds so good!! A great dinner! awesome!
^5!!madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!