Dear HoneyFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated carrot shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound ground venison shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chile powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan over medium heat, sauté onions, celery and carrots in oil until soft.
- Stir in Venison; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until Venison is browned and crumbly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except seasonings and hamburger buns.
- Simmer, covered, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly between hamburger buns to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- lura Welcome To, KS
- dixieheart Altoona, PA
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- mjcmcook Beach City, CA
- taylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating10 people
Sounds good Grizz! My hubby should love this one.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
oh yes i will have to use beef i dont like that wild meat hahahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh sounds good. Will pass this along to my son, who got his 1st deer this season.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!